h1. Bootstrap heading
h2. Bootstrap heading
h3. Bootstrap heading
h4. Bootstrap heading
h5. Bootstrap heading
h6. Bootstrap heading
This is a lead paragraph. It stands out from regular paragraphs.
Inline text elements
You can use the mark tag to highlight text.
This line of text is meant to be treated as deleted text. This line of text is meant to be treated as no longer accurate.
This line of text will render as underlined.
This line of text is meant to be treated as fine print.
This line rendered as bold text.
This line rendered as italicized text.
A well-known quote, contained in a blockquote element.
Naming a source
- This is a list.
- It appears completely unstyled.
- Structurally, it’s still a list.
- However, this style only applies to immediate child elements.
- Nested lists:
- are unaffected by this style
- will still show a bullet
- and have appropriate left margin
- This may still come in handy in some situations.
- This is a list item.
- And another one.
- But they’re displayed inline.
Description list alignment
- Description lists
- A description list is perfect for defining terms.
Definition for the term.
And some more placeholder definition text.
- Another term
- This definition is short, so no extra paragraphs or anything.
- Truncated term is truncated
- This can be useful when space is tight. Adds an ellipsis at the end.
- Nested definition list
- I heard you like definition lists. Let me put a definition list inside your definition list.
|3||Larry the Bird|